Sworn Translator of English and French
- translation (ordinary and certified translations):
- from English/French into Polish
- from Polish into English/French
- from English into French and vice versa
- interpreting at the notary's office and during business meetings
Verbatim et litteratim
- Over 20 years of professional experience: head of the translation department and translator/interpreter at the international law firm White&Case and, subsequently, a freelance translator/interpreter.
- Cooperation with top law firms and corporations, including Dentons Europe Dąbrowski i Wspólnicy, Dubiński Jeleński Masiarz i Wspólnicy, DWF Poland, JKR Legal, Grabalski Kempiński i Wspólnicy, Krynicki Dajczer Kamiński, Kubas Kos Gałkowski, Seewald Attorneys, Snażyk Korol Mordaka, Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, Spaczyński Szczepaniak i Wspólnicy, and Wolf Theiss Polska.
- Translation and interpreting services in the field of, among others: corporate law, banking and finance, tax law, power sector, environmental law, real estate, labor law, competition law, IP, and pharmaceutical law.
- Sworn translator of two languages (English and French), entered in the list of sworn translators kept by the Polish Minister of Justice under number TP/798/05.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Applied Linguistics at the University of Warsaw, specialty: translation/interpreting.
ul. Biały Kamień 7 lok. 20
+48 735 026 522
© 2012–2019 Anna Olasik